Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wankers. Wankers Everywhere...

Every time you are on the road or even walking, you will see no less than 10 Wankers out there. As sure as damn it is to Dom it, they are out there. Everywhere. EVERYWHERE!

The line between Wanker and Cock Sucker is very thin. A Wanker is someone who is going 10KPH under the limit. A Cock Sucker is someone going 10KPH under the limit, when you overtake them; they are talking on a Mobile Phone. As you can see it doesn’t take much to become a Cock Sucker.

On the way home from work today I almost ran afoul of an Amour Guard Van driven by a Wanker. I was on Parramatta Road again, which in its self is a very dangerous place, when I saw this van on the left, stopped at an intersection, wanting to turn left onto the same side of the road as me. I knew as I saw the van this would be a Wanker at the wheel.

He was stopped at the intersection with the armored bonnet well over the stop line and sticking out into the left lane. As I got in front of the nose of the van, he started out into my lane. Now I was already in front of the van and had right of way and this Wanker pulled out on me.

I opened the taps on the bike and swerved close to the center lines and dodged the Wanker. This shit happens every day. Some Wanker will pull out without looking. Some Wanker will change lines without indicating. Some Wanker will be going 10 – 20KPH under the limit. Every. Fucking. Day!

I may not be the best rider out there, in fact I know I’m not, I have done some stupid shit that could have made me come-a-cropper. Usually these things are related to entering turns and round-a-bouts to fast and needing to break hard but in saying all that I always indicate and I do my best to do the limit while keeping myself safe from the Wankers in front of me.

People believe me IT IS NOT HARD TO USE YOUR MIRRORS. Please for the love of almighty Bob, look where the fuck you are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment